Microsoft Online Services
The benefits of Microsoft Online Services include the latest
business productivity capabilities, ease of use, privacy and rapid
disaster recovery, greater flexibility, improved agility and
business-class security and reliability.
Cloud Computing is growing. As a quick illustration, here are
some interesting points.
- Microsoft spend $9.5 Billion of their research and development
budget on the cloud.
- 70% of Microsoft's developers are already working on cloud
- By 2012, 80% of Fortune 1000 enterprises will be using some
cloud computing services, 20% of businesses will own no IT assets.
- By 2012, 25% of IT spending will be on Cloud services. -
- Cloud will be worth $148 Billion in the next two years. -
- By 2014, >40% of NEW enterprise IT spend will be cloud-based.
What is 'Office 365'?
What is 'The Cloud'?
The Benefits of a Cloud Strategy
Microsoft in the Cloud
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Take out a free 30 day Trial
Microsoft has a solution for individual professionals, small
businesses (5-24 PCs), mid-market businesses (25-249 PCs) and
enterprise organisations (500+ PCs).
F1 can help you plan your online strategy and migrate your existing
data to your Cloud applications. For more information call
us on +44 (0)1225 336096.